Public bus transport
CTM Point is the public transport company operating in Cagliari and in the surrounding municipalities . Tickets may be purchased at tobacconists, at newsstands and at CTM points. You can buy the ticket on board with a supplement of 0,50 EUR. Children under 6 travel free.
CTM BusFinder is the free app you can install on your smart phone.
In a part of Cagliari the Metrocagliari is available.
- single fare (without Metrocagliari).: 1,30 EUR
- single fare (with Metrocagliari): 2,00 EUR
- 12 tickets (without Metrocagliari): 13,00 EUR
- Daily ticket (with Metrocagliari) : 3,30 EUR
A ticket is valid for 90 minutes (2 hours with Metrocagliari). Daily tickets are valid until midnight.
Teatro Massimo to Manifattura Tabacchi
- Bus stop De Magistris (Teatro Massimo)
- Line 5 ZeEUS, direction Lungomare Poetto
- Get off at the 6th stop Roma (Molo Dogana)
Manifattura Tabacchi to Teatro Massimo
- Bus stop Roma (Molo Dogana)
- Line 5 ZeEUS, direction Cinquini
- Get off at the 8th stop Merello (chiesa)
ARST and Turmo Travel
Who whishes to visit Sardinia before or after the Congress can check http://www.arst.sardegna.it and https://www.gruppoturmotravel.com to move around the island.